- Delivery is available locally for an additional $5.
- Delivery fee for outer islands in the Bahamas may vary depending on the shipping method selected.
- All sales are final.
- Delivery locally doesn’t allow trying on.
- Items must be paid for in full at the time of delivery.
- Orders placed after 4 pm will be delivered the next day before 4 pm.
- If you require expedited delivery please indicate at the time of check out.
- Please also provide your location via what’s app (1-242-445-8653) GPS by dropping us a pin.
How Long Does Shipment Take? :
All orders IN STOCK leave our facility within 1-4 business days. Please note, HANDLING time is separate from the SHIPPING time.
This time frame might be longer depending on the amount of orders received. (Which usually when we have a BIG SALE our shipment delays due to the high volume of orders) Once its been shipped out, You will receive a tracking number via E-mail automatically. Items that Are in BACK ORDER may take up to 3 weeks to ship out. If you need your items by a certain date, and want to confirm if product is in stock please contact our offices notifying us on your due date.
1. USPS First class mail (3-6 business days) (up to 16 oz; we will contact you for payment arrangements if your order exceeds the weight)
2. USPS Priority Mail (2-3 business days not guaranteed)
3. USPS Express mail (Guaranteed in 2 business days, 1 business day in most cases)
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT DELIVERY ON A SPECIFIC DAY IS NOT GUARANTEED
International and Canadian Orders: 1. USPS First class mail (14-30 business days)
1. DHL Priority mail (4-10 business days)
2. DHL Express Mail (3-5 business days)
3. DHL Express is available for faster delivery for international orders, in most cases, it is less expensive than USPS.
* If your country requires Customs duty & Taxes The Buyer is responsible to pay these fees. All countries has different fees please be aware.
*All international packages may be processed through customs regulations which may cause a slight delay with processing times.
**Once a package has left our facilities any possible delays in the delivery of your package are responsibility of USPS.