Terms and Conditions
By placing an order with Allure Swimsuit, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
Payment Options We Accept:
- Pay In Store: Orders must be collected and paid for within 24 hours to avoid cancellation. Orders placed and not collected will result in all future online orders with “Pay in Store” payment option being cancelled. Future orders must be paid for in advance. No changes to order allowed upon pick up. ALL SALES ARE FINAL
- Debit/Credit Card: Identification required for cards without a chip.
- Bank Transfer/Deposit: Payment must be made in full before order can be collected. Please send confirmation via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or whats app (1-242-445-8653)
- Cash or Card On Delivery: Payment in full is required upon delivery. Should an order be placed and customer is not present to collect upon delivery, all future orders will require payment in advance.
- PayPal: If you are located in the Bahamas and use PayPal as a payment option please note that once your package has been delivered or collected you will receive an email from PayPal indicating that your package has been shipped. Kindly disregard this email as this is a protocol to close out the transaction.
We may require additional information to confirm your order.
When will my credit card be charged? : Your credit card will be charged once your order is processed.
What if my credit card is denied? : You will receive a call or message immediately if there is a problem with processing your credit card. You’ll have the opportunity to enter a new card number if this happens.
Please make sure your billing address matches exactly as it appears on your credit card statement, otherwise, this will cause the transaction to be declined. Should this be the case, please re-enter the correct billing address. If there are any declined transactions on your account, please contact your bank for further information.